Mô tả công việc
- Handle documents/submissions by departments for GD’s approval
- Receive & screen information from different departments and report to General Director about day-to-day operation of the office and factory
- Organize meetings, arrange business trip, answer emails on behalf of General Director when needed
- Prepare documents as per General Director’s requirements
- Manage working schedule for General Director
- Attend meeting, record the meeting minutes, follow up with department and report
- Other tasks as assigned by General Director
Translation and Interpretation tasks
- Translate documents/email from Vietnamese/English to Japanese and vice versa when needed.
- Translate/explain legal documents into Japanese for General Director for full and accurate understanding before his signing.
- Do as an interpreter between Japanese and Vietnamese in meetings
Yêu cầu công việc
- Perfect command of English & Japanese (N1/N2 level)
- Organizing skills: Ability to set priorities and respect deadlines
- Have ability to work under high pressure
- Accuracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and strong verbal communication skills
- Have a strong working ethic
- Be able to handle the pressure that comes with multiple tasks during the day.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Travel on business trip when required
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.)
Mitani Corporation/pacific Basin Partnership Inc.
Factory: Phố Quế- Cụm Công nghiệp đa nghề- Đình Bảng- Từ Sơn- Bắc Ninh/Rep office: 30B Bà Triệu - Hoàn Kiếm - Hà Nội
Người liên hệ: Nguyen Thị Nhung
Quy mô công ty: 100-499
Mitani Corporation was established in Fukui in March 1946. Since its foundation in 1914, Mitani Corporation has consistently expanded its business fields with a strong "frontier spirit." Today our businesses are roughly categorized into Information Systems, Construction Materials, Energy, Lifestyle-related Business and Multifaceted Development Business. With 50 domestic business offices, overseas subsidiaries, and 100 domestic subsidiaries, we continue to develop our business to fulfill the needs of society and contribute to more prosperous communities.
We recently own Pacific Basin Partnership Inc (PBP) – a well-known manufacturer and exporter of safe and clean spices in Vietnam. Our guiding principle is to become a great spice exporter by keeping our focus on constantly seeking ways to improve quality and service
In our business more growth, we recruit position as follows: