Mô tả công việc
● Respond to our clients located around the world using both email and live chat.. Due to the global nature of our company, excellent oral and written English is required.
● Provide responses to online requests regarding customer or client issues using secure forms of communication.
● Effective and accurate decision-making skills to select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer.
● Commitment to consistently doing the best job possible, taking pride in your work, and looking for opportunities to improve.
● Communicate with teammates about services and industry trends to more efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
● Act independently, within specific industry and regulatory guidelines.
● Demonstrate flexibility with work assignments and schedules.
Yêu cầu công việc
● Minimum 1 year experience in a related client support or administrative role OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
● High level of English proficiency with proven ability to deliver a high level of client service.
● Minimum N2 level of Japanese proficiency, N1 preferred,
● Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving, and critical thinking.
● Previous experience managing client relationships.
● Experience working within a metrics-driven environment is an asset.
● Financial services industry experience would be an asset, but is not required.
● Excellent computer literacy and ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms (email, internet, and file management).
● Exceptional time - and self- management, along with strong self-motivation skills.
* Perks: We take a strong stance on providing a proper work-life balance, with the ability to work full-time either remotely or from our office in Ho Chi Minh City. The office has several additional benefits, such as catered lunches and snacks, and table tennis for recreational downtime.
We offer a competitive compensation of $4 USD/hour and will provide all required equipment for the role, along with covering any travel expenses that may be required during your training. Training will include all necessary knowledge and skills you will need to excel in your role.
* What’s next: All candidates meeting our initial criteria will be required to take a skill assessment test. If you pass the assessment, you might go through different rounds of interviews with our recruiting team. All successful candidates are required to clear a criminal and employment background search.
Người liên hệ: Confidential
Quy mô công ty:
We are a US based financial services startup. Working with us, you will be a part of our incredible, exceptional and international team. You are encouraged to gain different skill sets, to contribute your talent and to expand your abilities. If you are seeking for a chance to work in our fast moving company, we have high growth potential for those who excel.