Mô tả công việc
- Coordinate with the Client/Project Manager/Sub-consultants/Local authorities
- Attend meetings with the Client/Sub-consultants/Local authorities as sequential interpreter and prepare the meetings minutes
- Prepare official correspondences to related parties
- Handle submission documents to the Client(s), Project Manager(s), and Local Authorities
- Assist all of the design team members
- Coordinate with NS foreign offices and branches to assist administration works and any other tasks required
- Handle all of administrative tasks as being required such as purchase and maintain office supplies (stationary, equipment, business cards,...), filling system in a proper manner
- Provide general support to the in-firm visitors from foreign countries, such as reservations for air ticket, accommodation, local transport, visa application...
- Proceed registration procedure for the project.
Yêu cầu công việc
- About 2-3 years experience in FDI companies (Japanese companies are preferred)
- Experience with the same position is highly preferred
- Experience in architecture firm is preferred
- Bachelor degree
- Japanese N2 or above
- Honest, dedicated, interested in architecture & Japanese culture.
- Annual bonus
- Yearly salary review
- Phone allowance
- Taxi cards for business use
- Company activities
- Working time: 8AM - 5PM
Navigos Search's Client - Japanese Company
Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi, Vietnam
Người liên hệ: Ms Uyen
Quy mô công ty:
Navigos Search is the leading, most experienced and highly qualified executive recruitment firm in Vietnam. Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dream. We do this by matching talented individuals to the jobs for which they are best suited, ensuring that our clients have the right people on board that they need to succeed, and our candidates land the job of their dream. We accomplish this mission thanks to our strong expertise in local labor market, an established and broad network of clients and candidates and a proven recruitment method of international standards.